vivo X80 Series- Experience Redefined
vivo India vivo_official

2022-06-18 21:16

vivo has always been a brand that has promoted the idea of innovation. With a motto that encourages the Joy of Living. We at vivoice make sure that joy is shared. 

Here are some Experiences/Instances shared by proud members of our community around all new vivo X80 Pro.

The vivo X80 Pro: First Look 

vivoicer Aryaman is amongst those top fans who have been loyal to vivo, and to appreciate the long-time loyalty we asked him to share his experience when he got his hands on the vivo X80 Pro.

Here's what he had to say.

The vivo X80 Pro made quite a buzz in the market and here we have it to check what the hype is all about. Being an enthusiast for collecting memories and feeding my aesthetic pleasure. The vivo X80 Pro with its advanced set of cameras and sensors makes it a perfect companion.

Figure 1, view larger image

The unwrapping definitely felt premium. The box has a great texture to it, it's bigger and better!

The beautifully designed phone comes in the only colour variant that's Cosmic Black. A charger (luxury these days), a good quality music headset, and a premium case as you can see on the phone above are what you can expect within the box.

Figure 2, view larger image

The camera is kind of infectious and can make subtle surroundings look spectacular. Definitely looking forward to spending more time with this beautiful piece of machinery and getting to understand the whole Zeiss partnership better and clearer.

Aryaman

Vivoicer

A quiet Place

Kashmir has been more than a mere place. It has the quality of an experience, or a state of mind perhaps an ideal. Being born and brought up in Kashmir, "quiet" becomes a part of your existence. No matter where you live in the world, you'll always have places around you which are not only visually beautiful but which give you a chance to pause and reflect.

The backwaters at Dal lake in Srinagar is one such place where I live. I visit this place almost every morning, specifically at sunrise. These wooden pathways on the interiors of the lake is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It feels like it is a totally different world. As if you're in a different world. As if time has stood still.

I made these photographs on an early summer morning. You see, I have always wanted to be a storyteller and the whole aim of making these photographs was to try and convey the story that I see and experience happening around me when I am at this place.

"A quiet place" takes you through a small barn on the bank of a small canal passing, with Shikaras in motion. In this fast-paced world, let's take a moment and enjoy a place that has something to share, Silence.

Shot on vivo X80 Pro from the pages of my Kashmir expedition.

Figure 3, view larger image

This is what my habitat looks like, shot on vivo X80 Pro.

The day was bright, a pleasant spring morning. The stream definitely sounds heavier indicating the increase in flow. A perfect day to take my vivo X80 Pro for a stroll around to capture "quiet", to capture what I call "A quiet place".

Figure 4, view larger image

I saw a few men leaving their house for work on this particular day and in fact, an old man waving goodbye to his old wife and a young father kissing goodbye for the day to his young daughter made me realise the importance of relationships/family.

An old man leaving his house for work on a Shikara (wooden boat) or the men walking to work on the wooden pathways that you see in another photograph- through these images I wanted to convey their story of hard work, dedication and struggle for a better life and at the same time I ensured that I tell this story in a visually beautiful way and that's why I composed the shots and waited for the right moment to capture it.

Figure 5, view larger image

The place is all about absoluteness, stealth, sync, clarity, and purity. Thus it becomes important for me to reflect the same in my photos.

The vivo X80 Pro performed exceptionally in the environment. The Zeiss natural colours made sure the colours were true, and the sharpness was on point.

While on the canoe following the stream the videos turned out great, you can shoot up to 8k, 30 FPS on this beast. The cinematic video mode and the gimbal stabilisation really made the place look exactly what I wanted it to.

Figure 6, view larger image

"A Quiet Place" shot on vivo X80 Pro.

Amir Wani

vivo Xplorer

Photographer/Storyteller

The Milky Way

Outer space is what takes the majority of my cerebrum, the stars, planets, galaxies, the visible universe always make me admire the fact how much we have to unfold. Or maybe not.

For me, photographing the Milky Way is a spiritual experience, and being able to make shots like these with breathtaking details in complete darkness.

On a beautiful evening by the beach stands a lifeless tree full of life. The weather is crystal and accompanying me today is my vivo X80 Pro.

When I came across this lone tree along the shore, I decided to take a different approach and created these light paints in various colours. These photos were taken in Andhra Pradesh near Antharvedi village.

Stills are my taste in photography and in perspective lies everything. With low sources of light, the vivo X80 pro turned out extremely effective with the Zeiss-backed lens and sensors.

Figure 7, view larger image
Figure 8, view larger image

The shots above are around 2:30 am, almost all the major constellations could be spotted and it was a bliss to experience. The low light imaging on the vivo X80 Pro was absolute with those heavy sensors coming into play. The Astro mode made the experience even clearer.

My object "he tree" came out really well, the hustle of the sea shore and the depth of what's above made it an amazing experience. Loved the vivo X80 Pro performance and the ability to capture the perfect moment.

Figure 9, view larger image
Figure 10, view larger image

"The Milky Way" shot on vivo X80 Pro 

Rakesh Pulpa

vivoXplorer

Photographer/Storyteller

Incredible India 

India and its secularity, diversity, and streets are as beautiful as the landscape part of the country. The essence of this country stays intact across every corner even at the farthest end, making it beautiful.

A country rich in culture and religion, a country living in a fraternity.

vivo Xplorer/photographer and storyteller Vineet Vohra shares his side of the story, capturing the colours around India.

Shot on vivo X80 Pro

"Incredible India" by Vineet Vohra

1. The other side of the Story 

Figure 11, view larger image

Over a period of 25 years of photography I've realised everything is a mirror image of our minds, everything can be processed by our minds in our own interpretation, when I saw this reflection of Jama Masjid in India, I was intrigued by forms and wanted to document it and, as a storyteller, I wanted to create something beyond the real sight.

2. Green and Red 

Figure 12, view larger image

Colours are my best friend and whenever I see the marriage of contrasting colours, I feel indebted to create an image, in this image the harmony of red & green made me press the shutter on phone, the postures were so incidental and completed the image for me.

3. The Fire within.

Figure 13, view larger image

P.O.V (point of view) is something that is individual and separates all individuals, it's simply where we stand and when we press the shutter, while looking at things in Nizamuddin, I stumbled upon this religious flame and I wanted to create a different perspective to show the flame in all of us.

4. Young and Free.

Figure 14, view larger image

Kids playing are the epitome of energy and also have nostalgic elements, whenever I watch kids playing, I just breathe to capture it, when I saw this bunch of children in a park in Defence Colony, I felt my childhood in front of me, and especially the kids hanging on the bar in the background, it felt like I'm applying a pause button in a live movie.

5. The mighty door.

Figure 15, view larger image

Windows amplify our thoughts and it's a passage to a new world, I saw this opening in the famous Jama Masjid and I wanted to create a frame in a framed photograph, the light falling was so magnificent that I simply could not resist.

6. Man without a cause.

Figure 16, view larger image

Quiet, light and action, this is a quiet lane in the Paharganj area, a narrow lane and I wasn't expecting any action but as light is a photographer's best friend, I was simply in search of that, seeing this man absorbing his own life and simply in his own thoughts, I was in love with the whole mood and captured it.

7. Delhi 6

Figure 17, view larger image

Lanes in Chandni Chowk are very very unique with light and shade, the artist inside me who's fascinated by the works of Michelangelo saw an echo of similarities and his love for starting light and shade, I made this image for a study of light and it just made me learn that a photograph is nothing but a painting with light.

Caught on vivo X80 Pro end of yet another day in the  "Incredible India" featuring Delhi.

Vineet  

vivo Xplorer

Photographer/Storyteller

Let us know what you feel about these stories in the comment section.

Thank you!

Team vivoice

vivo X Series