Community vivo fans Content details
    🇳 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇱 (2)
    Mayank Dwivedi

04-24 9:46

Hello vivoicers,

This is the continue thread series of novels review which i have already completed 

About this thread

In this thread I'm reviewing the novel "it start with us" by 'colleen hoover'. This is another part of the book "it ends with us" 

Review

I was excited to read It Starts With Us after my underwhelming first experience with a Colleen Hoover other novels which i have read. However, I was pleasantly surprised by It Starts With Us. I actually didn’t realize that this book was a sequel until I started reading it, but it was completely fine to be read as a standalone.

Story and topic

This novel tackles the difficult and not often written about topic of domestic abuse, especially in fiction. The themes of love, trust, and forgiveness are explored through the stories of the two main characters, Lily and Atlas. Both have experienced abuse in their past relationships and must navigate the challenges of rebuilding their lives and finding the strength to move forward.

Why you should read this book

One of the things that struck me most about It Starts With Us was how real and raw the characters and their stories felt. Hoover does an excellent job of portraying the complex emotions and experiences of those affected by domestic abuse, and the way in which it can impact not just the individuals themselves, but also their relationships and the people around them.

@vivo India

@Vivo India Support

Do follow for more review like this....

vivo fans