Leaf Motion photography with Smartphone 📸
    Arijit_Snaps

04-25 11:09

Hello all Vivo fans.

Hope all are you doing Good & having a wonderful time in the COMMUNITY.

From Arijit M, today I'm talking about the Leaf Motion photography with Smartphone📱

What is motion photography📸?

Motion photography is a type of photography that captures movement or action in a still image. It involves using techniques such as fast shutter speeds, burst mode, and panning to freeze or blur the motion of a subject. The goal of motion photography is to convey a sense of movement and energy in a single image.

I can provide some tips for capturing motion photography:👇

1. Use a fast shutter speed to freeze the motion. The faster the subject is moving, the faster the shutter speed needs to be. 

2. Consider using burst mode to capture multiple shots in quick succession. This can help increase your chances of getting a great shot. 

3. Use panning techniques to capture motion while keeping the subject in focus. To do this, move your camera in the same direction as the subject's movement while keeping the subject in the same position in the frame.

4. Experiment with different angles and perspectives to add interest and variety to your shots.

5. Consider using a tripod or stabilizer to keep your camera steady and reduce blur. Remember, capturing motion photography takes practice and patience. Keep experimenting and trying new techniques until you find what works best for you.

Here are some results of my photography 📸:

Tap for - Tutorial video  

Follow me on Instagram for more Photography Tips & product Shoot 📸: Clicksbyarijit  

Thanks & regards by-Arijit M 

Product Photographer

@vivo India@clicksbyatanu@Clicker_NextDoor@clicks_by_aslu_@AKASH KARLEKAR@CAPTUREWITHSANJU

Photography